Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shed and Shower Work

Brought in a load of gravel and leveled up the shed. Also sealed up the cabin so we don't have any 4 legged critters living under there. Put the shingles up on the shed as well so that project is off the list. Got done with the other stuff fast enough that I had time to start the shower project. It's framed up and the pavers are down. I'm not happy with how they are sitting right now so I will be pulling them out and leveling better. Over the 4th of July I will be putting up galvanized steel panels and finishing the actual shower setup. 58 gallon rain barrel will collect water from the roof. A DC pump that is solar powered will pump it to a propane on-demand water heater. I did a temporary setup to try it out and it seems to work pretty good. Looking forward to taking showers up there without taking the time to heat the water.







No comments:

Post a Comment